The motto of the institution is to "Excel through Learning"
A role model of innovation, Diversity and distinction in Dental education, recognized as an outstanding gateway to rewarding careers.
Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery is an innovative and comprehensive college that advances the life-long educational development of students consistent with their needs, interests, and abilities while strengthening the integrity, academic excellence, and achievement of individual and institutional goals along with economic, social, and cultural life of its diverse rural community.
The College accomplishes this purpose by providing high-quality, flexible and career-focused educational programs and services which are academically, geographically, and financially accessible. This purpose requires a fundamental commitment to student success through teaching and learning excellence within a supportive environment. Our Institution strives to become a major center of learning, intellectual pursuit, artistic excellence and cultural engagement.
- To be one of the premier institutes for dental education.
- To be one of the major oral health care provider of the entire population of the region.
GOAL & OBJECTIVES
- Imparting quality dental education to both UG & PG levels.
- Inculcating in our students confidence to face professional challenges of tomorrow.
- All round development of student.
Patient & Community Oriented:
- Providing quality oral health care to the patient.
- Innovative practice to serve a largely rural population.
- Identifying the oral health concerns of the region.
- Research actively related to the needs of the population.
Prof. Dr. A. Jaya Kumar
Prof. Dr. K. Mahendranath Reddy
Dean PG Studies
Prof. Dr. P. Partha Sarathi Reddy
Dr. (Brig.) Ramen Sinha
Prof. Dr. Ch. Sampath Reddy