MDS Merit List and Admission List Download BDS Merit List SSCDS Academy of Continuing Dental Education Certificate Courses Laser Dentistry Rotary Endodontics Aesthetic Dentistry Basic Implantology Advanced Implantology Sedation Dentistry Application Forms and Brochures
Course Code: CC2
Dr. Jaiprakash Patil, Course Director
Dr. RVSC Raju, Course Coordinator
This course is "LIKE NO OTHER", guaranteed to change your Endo life!
In this comprehensive Rotary Endodontic course, you will learn the secrets of practical, predictable and profitable endodontics. This in-depth hands-on course instills confidence in you to apply the new skills immediately in the practice.
- Case Selection
- Lecture on concepts of Access preparation
- Concepts in instrumentation
- Modified Crown down technique
- Working length determination
- Rotary Instrumentation
- Obturation techniques
- Lecture on Post Endodontic restoration
- Retreatment Protapers: Lectures demo & Hands on combination of protapers, solvent & hand file technique for safe removal of GP.
- Understanding MTA
- Separation of instruments, causes of breakage & their prevention.
- Each participant completes RCT on a patient.
- Exposure to Microscopes and loopes.
- Different efficient systems explained to do stress free endodontic treatments.
- Didactic learning, group discussions, hands on/ exercises, multimedia/slides educational tools and personal interaction with the faculty.
- State of the art library with easy access to latest books and Journals.
- Complimentary materials will be given to every participant from DENTSPLY.
- To perform Rotary Endodontic treatment on patients confidently.
- Knowledge on advanced concepts of endodontic therapy related to armamentarium, diagnostic aids, and endodontic problems to access, clean, shape and operate a root canal system.
- To have good understanding of the biology and anatomy of root canals.
The course is of 2 Months duration consisting of 2 modules and each module is of 3 days.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
On successful completion of this course the participant will be awarded with a certificate of: "Complete training in Rotary Endodontics" from "Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery"
COURSE FEE: Rs 49,000/-