- Infrasturcture – Entrance, UG dept, PG dept, Casting room, sterilization room, seminar room, ceramic lab
- Equipment – Microscope, bleaching unit, radiovisography, CBCT
Faculty publications the year 2019-2020 :
- Kondreddi N, Venigalla BS, Singh TV, Kamishetty S, Reddy S, Cherukupalli R. Antibacterial activity of chitosan and its combination with other irrigants on Enterococcus faecalis: An in vitro study. Endodontology 2019;31:133-7
- Ramachandruni N, Moinuddin K, Smitha R, Naga Maheshwari X N, Harish Kumar T V. Influence of diode laser on the bond strength of self-etching adhesive systems to human dentin: An in vitro study. Contemp Clin Dent 2019;10:338-43
Awards won(faculty and students) :
- Dr.Smitha Reddy Over all best paper in PG Convention held in Ramachandra dental college and hospital, Chennai 2004 for Management of blunderbuss canal – A case report.
- Dr.Smitha Reddy won best paper award in original research category at 34th IACDE National conference held at Navi Mumbai in November 2019
- Dr. Aisha Habeeb won case report of the month award at 34th IACDE national conference held at Navi Mumbai in November 2019
- Dr.Tammana won best paper award at 20th IACDE PG Convention held at Chandigarh in March 2019
- Dr.Tammana and Dr.Jyothi won best esthetic case presentation award from GC sculpt and win
- Asha and Dr.Suhasini won best paper award at 6th Telangana state dental dental conference 2019
Conferences , conventions(national and international)/ training programmes attended by faculty and students :
- 34th IACDE National conference held at Mumbai in November 2019
- 20th IACDE PG Convention held at Chandigarh in March 2019
- 6th TSDC held at Hyderabad in December 2019
- CDE Programme on –“ Bioceramics and recent trends in bonding” –held at Kamineni institute of dental sciences in july 2019
- 3M symposium held at Bangalore in January 2020
Happenings / events conducted/ planned/ training programmes in the department :
- Cons and Endo day was celebrated on 5th march 2019 by conducting quiz competition, Wax Carving competition, debate and patient awareness programmes.
- Rotary endodontics for every batch of interns posted in the department.