About SRI SAI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SURGERY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- To provide a forum for the Alumni of the SRI SAI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SURGERY and to encourage the members to take active interest in the activities and progress on the Alma Mater.
- To engage in such academic and social activities as shall contribute towards promoting liaison between the Alumni and the Institute.
- To further the cause of Dental Science and related fields of interest
- To keep alive the spirit of fraternity, affection and togetherness and gratitude for our alma mater.
- To award Scholarship and Aid to the needy students of the College.
- To provide assistance and facilities for all round development of the College.
- To promote career guidance, interaction with Industry and continuing education.
- To keep Alumni informed about the Alma Mater.
The Principal of the SRI SAI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SURGERY shall be the Ex-Officio President, SSCDSAA Membership of the SSCDSAA
The Alumni Association shall have the following categories of members :
- Life Members
- Associate Members
Life Members :
Those who have pursued their education in SRI SAI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SURGERY either for BDS/MDS degree or any other relevant courses pertaining to Dental Sciences are eligible to become Life Members.
Associate Members :
- All members of the teaching staff of SRI SAI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SURGERY IC who are not Alumni of SRI SAI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SURGERY, working in regular or temporary basis.
- All ex-members of teaching staff of SRI SAI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SURGERY who are not Alumni of SRI SAI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SURGERY.
- All associate members shall have participatory rights in discussion, be member of the sub-committees, can act as advisors and can be co-opted as members of various committees but shall have no voting rights.
Membership Fee :
The Membership Fee as decided by the Executive Committee from time to time will prevail.
- Rs.1000.00 for Life Member.
- Rs. 500.00 for Associate Member
Life Members, Associate Members shall be entitled to :
- Receive a copy of all publications of the SSCDSAA
- Participate in the activities of the SSCDSAA
- Participate in the General Body Meetings of the SSCDSAA (with right to vote in the case of Life Members only.)
- Nominate, Propose and Second Members for office of the Executive Committee.
Admission of Members :
Alumni Register :
The SSCDSAA shall maintain a Register of all Members showing the date of admission, name, address. Any member of SSCDSAA shall be entitled to inspect the Register of Members after due service of a notice upon the Secretary of the SSCDSAA intimating his intention at least fifteen days prior to the date of inspection.