ANTI-RAGGING MEASURES TAKEN BY THE INSTITUTE
Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery has Zero tolerance to any dehumanising Act
The college takes very good care of first year B.D.S students which has made the campus free from ragging.
The preventive measures taken by the college include :
- Students are always escorted by a team of faculty and security in Hostels and Campus from morning till evening.
- Separate Hostel block is provided for I B.D.S students and seniors are not allowed to enter this hostel.
- All amenities like play grounds, food outlets, services are provided inside the hostel so that students need not go out at all.
- Since the institution has gained a lot of experience through more than 19 years of existence, the college is able to prevent instances of ragging in recent years. Minor issues are dealt with by conducting enquiries and suspending students for few days.
- Banners have been put up with the cell numbers of the anti- ragging committee members both in the hostel & campus.
- Controlled interaction between the freshers and seniors.
- The senior students are counselled about the consequences of ragging.
The Superintendent of Police or his designated officials , Vikarabad addresses the students and extolled the senior students not to indulge in ragging and explaining the consequences and punishments for ragging.
The college adheres to the directives of the Dental council of India and the Hon Supreme Court of India’s guidelines for implementing a strict anti-ragging measures
The institute has constituted a committee consisting of the faculty members, hostels wardens and senior class representatives to keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence, to promptly deal with the incidents of ragging brought to its notice award summarily punishing the guilty either by itself or by putting-forth its finding / recommendations / suggestions before the competent authority.
An anti-ragging committee and anti-ragging squads involving faculty members was formed to prevent ragging and keep continuous watch and vigil over ragging inside and outside the institution. They are advised to observe any indications of ragging in practical halls, hostels, mess etc.
ANTI-RAGGING COMMITTEE :
- Brig. (Retd) Dr.Ramen Sinha, Principal & Chairman
- Dr.Ch.Sampath Reddy, Vice Principal and Vice Chairman
- Dr.Syed Afroz Ahmed, Vice Principal and Vice Chairman
- Dr.Shekar, Professor, Member
- Dr.V.Deepti, Professor, Member
- Dr.Nagalaxmi, Professor, Member
- Dr.Abhinav T.N., Registrar
- Dr.U.Uday Kiran, Warden (Boys Hostel)
- Dr.Ketaki Joshi, Warden (Girls Hostel)
- Dhanya Mery Sam, Warden (Girls Hostel)
STUDENT MEMBERS :
- Dr.Tulapati Varalakshmi Sravya, 3rd MDS
- Sara Mushtaq, 4th BDS
- Akash, 3rd BDS
- Divya Sekhani, 2nd BDS
- Dr.Bhongiri Sri Bhargavi, 2nd MDS
- Shusthi S Nagar, 4th BDS
- Mohammed Sohail Ahmed, 3rd BDS
- Mohammed Ziauddin, 2nd BDS
|S.No.||Name||Designation||Phone No.||Email ID|
|10||Dr.Prabhat Kumar Tiwari||Memberemail@example.com|
Ragging in any form in strictly prohibited within premises of College/ Departments / Hostels / Mess/ Campus / College Bus and any part of college as well as on public transport
Important contact numbers :
Dr.Ch.Sampath Reddy :
Dr.U.Uday Kiran :
Local Police Station :
Dr.Dhanya Mary Sam :
Dr.Abhinav T.N. :