BASIC LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING FOR UNDERGRADUATES AND NURSES
- To identify a cardiac arrest
- To manage a life-threatening emergency till professional help arrives
- To lead a resuscitation process
- To describe the physiology of circulation and life
- To perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on infants, children and adults
- To demonstrate how to manage a foreign body airway obstruction
- To focus on team resuscitation
- To implement the latest International guidelines on resuscitation
- Training in handling medical emergencies. CPR and basic life support classes for both III and IV BDS (3hour sessions)
- Orientation classes for Ist and IInd year BDS on BLS
- Lectures, Demonstration, Practical sessions conducted.
- Viva to be given at the end of the clinical posting by the undergraduates
Training for Nurses
Training for Undergraduates
Repeated sessions of BLS-CPR training gives the undergraduates the confidence to handle any emergency conditions when subjected to.
Skill lab training consists of not only BLS-CPR training sessions but also demonstrations and hands-on practice sessions on various suturing techniques, intermaxillary fixation techniques on patient casts, Peripheral IV cannulation procedures, demo on endotracheal intubation.
WORKSHOP CONDUCTED 2019
The airway workshop conducted was a huge success with many postgraduate participation from various colleges from Telangana.
3RD ANNUAL TELANGANA STATE CONFERENCE- 2017
RHINOPLASTY WORKSHOP 2015
INTERNATIONAL GUEST SPEAKERS
HANDS ON DEMONSTRATION BY GUEST SPEAKERS
The postgraduates are exposed to high end demonstrations by the visiting guest speakers from various countries and renowned institutions. This gives them the edge over various treatment planning procedures. Apart from the guest lectures the students are also given hands on practice for better learning.
RURAL AWARENESS PROGRAMS
Our maxillofacial department also participates in various rural awareness programs thus extending our help to the rural population. These programs not only give the postgraduates motivation to work and learn but also the self-satisfaction to help the poor.
3RD ANNUAL CONFERENCE, TELANGANA STATE CHAPTER AOMSI, BEST POSTER
BEST POSTER BY DR SUSHMITA 4TH TELANAGANA STATE CHAPTER AOMSI