POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (MDS COURSES)
The Postgraduate program at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery will be in consonance with those of DCI and KNR University of Health Sciences. In addition, the institute’s endeavor shall be
- To provide a deep understanding of the area of specialization.
- To foster innovative ability for solving practical problems.
- To continuously develop the learning capacity and interact with multidisciplinary groups.
- To develop the student with a capacity for free and objective enquiry, courage and integrity, and awareness and sensitivity to the needs and aspirations of society.
- To provide high quality educational programmes and encourage high quality innovative teaching and learning in a flourishing research environment.
- To seek innovation in programmes, curriculum design and learning methods through the interaction of teaching, research and practice.
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics – 6 seats
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge – 6 seats
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry – 6 seats
- Periodontics – 6 seats
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – 6 seats
- Public Health Dentistry – 6 seats
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – 6 seats
- Oral Medicine & Radiology – 6 seats
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology – 6 seats
- Candidates should have BDS Degree recognized by the DCI.
- Candidates should have complete internship by 31-03-2020 .
- Must have registered with State Dental Council and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of verification of original certificates).
- The candidates should secure the following cut-off scores and above in NEET PG-2020 / NEET MDS -2020 conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi as per section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Number of seats under competent authority quota (50%):
Number of seats under management quota (50 %)
The number of seats available under Competent Authority and Management Quota for the academic year 2019-20 in Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma / MDS courses at Private Un – Aided Non – Minority Medical and Dental colleges and Un-aided Minority Medical Colleges will be in accordance with the orders of the MCI / DCI / GOI / Govt. of Telangana.
MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS
- The Candidates from All over India are eligible for Management Quota Sub – Category – 1.
- Foreign Students / NRI / NRI sponsored candidates are eligible for Management Quota Sub – Category – 2.
- Candidates sponsored by the Managements of Private Un – Aided Non – Minority Medical / Dental Colleges and Un-aided Minority Medical Colleges having Post Graduate Courses in Telangana State are eligible for Management Quota Sub – Category – 3.
Applications through Online:
The on-line application form for determining merit position in respective categories (Sub category – 1,2 & 3) for management quota seats using NEET PG – 2020 / NEET – MDS – 2020 scores will be available on the website http://pvttspgmed.tsche.in/
- The merit position of the candidates those who applied through online in response to the notification issued by KNRUHS for management quota seats shall be determined as per NEET-PG-2020/ NEET – MDS – 2020 scores and as per their eligibility criteria, applicable regulations, guidelines.
- The University will release merit position of eligible candidates on website to attend for verification of original certificates and online counseling at PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad on specified dates.
- 50% of seats in each specialty in each college are management quota seats. The Management Quota Seats are categorized into Management Quota (a) Sub – Category – 1. 25%, Management Quota (b) Sub – Category – 2. 15% NRI quota (NRI/NRI Sponsored) (c)Management Quota Sub – Category – 3 Institutional Preference Quota – 10%.
- For Management Quota Sub – Category – 1 – 25%, candidates from all the states and union territories of India are eligible.
- For Management Quota Sub – Category – 2 – 15%, NRI candidates and NRI sponsored candidates are eligible.
- For Management Quota Sub – Category – 3 – 10%, candidates sponsored by the Management’s of the Private Un – Aided Non – Minority Medical / Dental Colleges and Private Un-aided Minority Medical Colleges having Post Graduate Course in the State of Telangana.
Note: The eligibility criteria for sub category 3 in an institution is as follows.
- Candidate completed MBBS / BDS from that institution
- Candidate is an employee of that institution
- Candidate is the son / daughter of employee of that institution
THERE ARE NO RESERVATIONS FOR SC / ST, BC IN ALL THE CATEGORIES OF THE MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS
Tuition Fee structure is as fixed by the State Government.